We are a Independent insurance agency and sell home, auto, life, health and business insurance. We currently have 6 people that work in our office. You would be the 7th. We represent many different insurance companies.
Title: Full time Customer Service Representative/Account Manager working full time including rotating Saturdays from 9-1.
Job Summary: Attitude and efficiency is very important! We appreciate someone who is always looking for a better way to accomplish a task or process. Must have true passion, compassion, and empathy to help people - someone who will truly make the customer feel special. One year working in the insurance industry a plus. Bending over backwards to provide our absolute best value needs to be the norm.
- Follow set procedures and improve procedures as necessary.
- Perform servicing tasks from emails and internal tracking system (called Ezlynx)
- Run new quotes when necessary and provide to customer or prospect in a timely manner.
- Be an expert at managing approximately 10 different company's websites and know how to navigate each site like a pro
- Be self-motivated and disciplined to work by yourself, or with others in the office, to make sure a job gets done properly, completely and timely.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests made by customers by phone, email, website requests, or in person.
- Manage approximately 500 of our customers. You will be their main point of contact, so you will get to know them and they will get to know you.
- Handle incoming calls of new or existing folks that would like insurance quotes. Create the quote from start to finish and present them with our absolute best price. Follow up with them if they don't purchase right away.
- Answer customer questions regarding their insurance coverage, claims, billing issues and many other varied topics.
- Perform Annual Reviews to our existing clients and possibly sell them more insurance if it makes sense for them.
- Must work well with others and help others when necessary and know when to prioritieze other's work over your own.
- Apply payments received by customers and process insurance paperwork.
- Must be willing to get your P&C Insurance license after 90 days of employment.
- Proficient multi-tasker; juggling several duties at the same time while maintaining professional composure while speaking to customers is a must.
- Starting pay ranges from 10-13/hour depending on experience. Raises do not stop for years.
- Holiday pay after six month's employment - 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacations (1 week after 6 months, 2 weeks after 2 years and 3 weeks after 8 years)
- IRA with employer match up to 3%
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Very flexible if family scheduling issues
- Relaxed working environment
- Christmas Bonus
- Costco Membership
- Free Friday Lunches
- Many other bonuses offered based on agency's success
Skills/Qualifications: Internet skills (must be an expert at Internet Explorer and Chrome). Writing, Typing, Phone skills, Gmail, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Prioritizing. Huge plus if you already have your P&C License.
Please fill out the application by clicking Here. (If you can't access that file, please email us) Once the application is finished, please email it here along with a resume' and cover letter as the body of the email.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!