We are a Independent insurance agency and sell home, auto, life, health and business insurance. We currently have 6 people that work in our office. You would be the 7th. We represent many different insurance companies.
Title: Full time Customer Service Representative/Account Manager working full time including rotating Saturdays from 9-1.
Job Summary: Attitude and efficiency is very important! We appreciate someone who is always looking for a better way to accomplish a task or process. Must have true passion, compassion, and empathy to help people - someone who will truly make the customer feel special. One year working in the insurance industry a plus. Bending over backwards to provide our absolute best value needs to be the norm.
- Follow set procedures and improve procedures as necessary.
- Perform servicing tasks from emails and internal tracking system (called Ezlynx)
- Run new quotes when necessary and provide to customer or prospect in a timely manner.
- Be an expert at managing approximately 10 different company's websites and know how to navigate each site like a pro
- Be self-motivated and disciplined to work by yourself, or with others in the office, to make sure a job gets done properly, completely and timely.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests made by customers by phone, email, website requests, or in person.
- Answer customer questions regarding their insurance coverage, claims, billing issues and many other varied topics.
- Perform Annual Reviews to our existing clients and possibly sell them more insurance if it makes sense for them.
- Must work well with others and help others when necessary and know when to prioritieze other's work over your own.
- Apply payments received by customers and process insurance paperwork.
- Must be willing to get your P&C Insurance license after 90 days of employment.
- Proficient multi-tasker; juggling several duties at the same time while maintaining professional composure while speaking to customers is a must.
- Starting pay ranges from 10-13/hour depending on experience. Raises do not stop for years.
- Holiday pay after six month's employment - 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacations (1 week after 6 months, 2 weeks after 2 years and 3 weeks after 8 years)
- IRA with employer match up to 3%
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Very flexible if family scheduling issues
- Relaxed working environment
- Christmas Bonus
- Costco Membership
- Free Friday Lunches
- Many other bonuses offered based on agency's success
Skills/Qualifications: Internet skills (must be an expert at Internet Explorer and Chrome). Writing, Typing, Phone skills, Gmail, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Prioritizing. Huge plus if you already have your P&C License.
Please fill out the application by clicking Here. (If you can't access that file, please email us) Once the application is finished, please email it here along with a resume' and cover letter as the body of the email.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!