Your Protection Is Our Profession
Shield Insurance Agency
Shield Insurance Agency has a proven track record of long-term client relationships, excellent customer support and service. With expertise in risk assessment and loss prevention we guarantee your protection. As a trusted independent insurance agency, we also have access to the majority of the insurance marketplac to offer the proper solution and meet the customer’s needs.
As an independent insurance agency, we work to safeguard you, not the insurance carriers. Above all, that means we can help you find the best coverage for the best value on auto, home, business insurances, and more. We sell from almost 30 of the most trusted carriers available. From AA to Wolverine Mutual, we work to find exactly what you need within your allowance.
The Shield Protection
The Shield family business, above all, has been working to insure the greater Grand Rapids community for over three generations: father, son and now grandson. As a result, through hard work and perseverance, we’ve extended our coverage into Illinois and throughout all of Michigan. We especially take pride in our community and you will often see our staff out and about making a difference.
Why Shield Insurance Agency?
- Shield Insurance Agency works with almost 30 carriers to guarantee competitive pricing
- Utilizing the latest in technology we are able to automatically re-quote your policy if rates increase, before you even know it
- The staff will always answer your phone call, no phone tree to click through
- Our phone system is so smart, it will route you directly to your personal account executive to manage your needs
- Shield agents will provide tips on how to save your money
- We educate you on how to avoid the risks
- Most important is the service and support we grant our customers
- You can reach us throughout social media to keep up with our blogs, opinion polls, and even free give-a-ways!
Get the insurance you need at a price you can afford.
Agents Serving Surrounding Areas
- Insurance Companies response to Covid
- $5,000 Community Development Grants for GR
- Don’t Ignore Open Enrollment
- Medicare Choices
- Disappointed with Medicare?
- Healthcare Premiums Drop
- Toys for Tots Christmas Fun Center
- Getting your Medicare coverage right
- Healthcare Insurance Coverage for Business 2021
- Health Insurance Requirements for Small Businesses
- 3 reasons to review & compare Medicare plans
- Halloween & COVID-19: Have Fun While Staying Safe
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Oct. 20 National Teen Driver Safety Week
- Independent Agent: Dave Ramsey’s Number One Tip
- How to access your life insurance policy’s cash value
- Is Work Life Insurance Enough?
- 6 Home Renovations that Can Affect Your Insurance
- 5 Home Improvement Projects for the best ROI
- Renovating Your Home to FORTIFIED Standards